fort canning lodge
The Lodge, owned and managed by YWCA of Singapore, is a non-smoking property offers 175 spacious rooms with floor to ceiling windows. The different rooms come with all amenities to make guests’ stay comfortable. Services are provided for guests to stay connected while away from their homes or offices. The hotel’s swimming pool overlooks the lush greenery of Fort Canning Park.
The Fort Canning Lodge is conveniently located in the city centre of Singapore, opposite the historic Fort Canning Park. Within short walking distance to the Dhoby Ghaut MRT station, it is a major MRT inter-change station to tourist destinations such as Orchard Road, Chinatown, Boat Quay, Clarke Quay, Little India, The Botanical Gardens, Gardens By the Bay, Marina Bay Sands, Suntec City Convention Centre, Chinese and Japanese Gardens, and Sentosa. The Fort Canning Lodge location is midpoint between Orchard Road and the Central Business District, Suntec Convention Centre and Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre. Other nearby tourist spots include Chinatown, Boat Quay and the Clarke Quay entertainment area and the National Museum.
With its range of facilities and especially its dedicated staff, Fort Canning Lodge is ideal for leisure travellers and business travellers. Its strategic location and facilities also make the hotel an excellent venue for meetings, teambuilding, conferences and seminars.
The location is a boon, offering guests many options for leisure and sightseeing. The 18-hectare Fort Canning Park, once the site of the palaces of Malay kings, is all nature and peace. It is a venue for celebrations, including concerts, parties and gatherings under the stars. Guests can walk past the Istana, the grand residence of the President while shopping along Singapore’s prime Orchard Road shopping belt. Include national museum.
Singapore is a culinary paradise and the Café Lodge offers a sumptuous spread of Asian Favourite Buffet lunch and International as well as appetizing local and Western a la carte dishes. The Café which can seat 180 people is popular for its Laksa, Rojak, Pork Trotters with vinegar, Hainanese Chicken Rice, Laksa, Mee Siam, Prata, Vegetarian selection, and local desserts such as Bubor Cha Cha, Cheng Tng and Pulau Hitam.
- Walking distance to Orchard Road, Bras Basah Road,
- MRT to Boat Quay, Clark Quay, Chinatown, Suntec Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre, Gardens By The Bay, The Botanical Gardens
- 5 minutes’ walk to Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station, a major train interchange station
- Opposite lush, green Fort Canning Park and a few minutes’ walk to the National Museum
- Outdoor swimming pool overlooking Fort Canning Park
- Multi-function rooms including a Ballroom suitable for residential meetings, trainings and social events (birthday celebration, wedding solemnisation, teambuilding, weddings, annual company dinner and dance and concert)
Buffet Breakfast at SGD$10.00++per guest per day. Pre-order Continental Breakfast at SGD$6.00 per guest per day. Room rate is for Room and Wifi only.
20% discount - Limited Offer!Learn More
Meal Description: No Breakfast